Home Again Microchipping
More than 10 million pets get lost each year. Without ID, 90% will not return home.
- One third of all pets including 'indoor only" cats and dogs will become lost during their lifetime.
- Unfortunately getting lost is the number one cause of pet death.
- A microchip can ensure a pet's protection and safety if ever lost and then found.
- Microchipping is quick and painless, and can be done when we administer your pet its regular vaccinations.
- Home Again membership offers valuable benefits such as:
- Lost Pet Recovery Services
- 24/7 access to ASPCA Poison Control ($60 value per call)
- Medical Insurance for Lost Pets *(Up to $3,000 coverage for injuries your dog or cat suffers while lost, less than a $50 deductible)
- We, at Ayers Animal Hospital strongly believe in microchipping as a Standard of Care for all our canine and feline patients.
- For $57.00, we can microchip your pet today or during a regular visit and enroll them in the Home Again Pet Recovery Service.
- This price includes the microchip, the injection, and the first year service with Home Again.
We recommend this life saving procedure and service for all our cat and dog patients especially if one or all of the following apply to your household:
- I occasionally travel with my pet
- I have young children
- I live in area where wildlife is present
- I have more than one pet
- I have lost a pet in the past
- I live in a rural area and/or my pet runs free
Click here to go to HomeAgain.com
So call us, make an appointment, and help save your pet's life if he or she ever gets lost.
Watch this heartwarming reunion of a pet who lost, but was reunited back with their owners missing for 22 months!
Click here: Microchip IDs help return lost pets